This post is just full of resentment...I have come up with a list of five things I hate:
1) I hate coming into work for 3AM. It sucks!
2) I hate covering off for a co-worker on vacation, who is very self-centred and arrogant. This idiot does not appreciate what we all do for him, especially in terms of coming in at 3-frigging AM so he can take time off!
3) I hate that my kids do not fall asleep until after 8PM. And that they insist on barging into my bedroom when I am trying to get to sleep!
4) I hate that unsettled weather or pressure systems cause me to have massive headaches and migraines. Making it almost impossible to get a restful night of sleep when a thunder shower is moving into the area.
5) I hate that my hubby is so wonderful, cute, intelligent, witty, caring and S-E-X-Y. Oh, why did he come into the bedroom at 9:10 PM to tell me to get to sleep.... Wink. Wink. Nudge. Nudge. Say no more! Say no more! Y-A-W-N. Grin.
I hate coming into work for 3AM!