Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Telling time

I have to be at work at 3AM.

I usually wake up around 2:30AM and make a mad dash to the office.

I usually wake up on my own, before the alarm.

This morning I woke up, glanced at the clock: 2:28AM.

2 minutes before the alarm.

I gently asked David to turn off the alarm.

I got up.

I showered.

I did my hair.

I got dressed.

I grabbed my coat.

I glanced at the clock: 12:42AM.

12:42AM.

Damit! I misread the clock!

Back to bed for less than 2 hours, and then off to work I went.

Yep. It is going to be a long, long, long day!

Just call me LOSER LAURA!!!!

Yawn.

4 comments:

Life As I Know It said...

Oh no! I used to do that when I was younger and had to get up at the crack of dawn for school.
Hope you have some extra coffee on hand today!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

OH THAT SUCKS! I hope your day doesn't go that badly!!

Karen said...

ohhhhhhhh....been there, done that. At least you didn't actually GO to work!

Pregnantly Plump said...

I used to do that when I was working as well! I often went back to bed with soaking hair and woke up with a wild mane the next morning! Hope your day turned out alright.