When it rains, it pours!
At our house, the following events or issues are challenging on their own - but, put them together, you get a cranky household!
1. Barometric Pressure Changes - ever since my head injury in 1990 I am totally impacted by changes in the barometric pressure. Ottawa is getting lots of spring thunder showers and it is reeking havoc on my head. I have a pressure headache with a migraine. It sucks!
2. Anderson has a slight fever, is irritable and started barfing...not fun!
3. Madigan is teething and not feeling very well. She is handling it all so well. NOT!
4. I am helping with the CNIB door-to-door canvassing...people keep calling after 8PM...I only wish they would listen to the messages I leave for them stating that I get up at 3AM for work, do not call after 8PM. Plus, come on people, you can drop the kits off at my house, do I really have to chase you down????
5. I still have not bought/made blackout blinds for our bedroom - the frigging sun stays up later than I should be staying up...makes it impossible for me to sleep...coupled with #1, I am averaging 3 - 5 hours sleep, if that...not good!
oh ya...this is a happy house...NOT!
On a happy note, a fellow blogger sent me an award...I will tell you all about it tomorrow!