Thursday, July 30, 2009

I love me a nerd!

Whilst on vacation I am catching up on some reading. I just finished Gargoyle (Loved it!) I started The toss of the Lemon (Very interesting, just started and I am liking it).

I see vacation reading as an extension of my vacation. I like to bring along books I have been meaning to read, wanting to read, or even just a little book-candy, mindless reading. You know, light, fun, enjoyable reading... you know what I mean.

So, as I take over the wheel, David nestles into the co-pilot seat and pulls out his reading material. Within minutes I can tell he is fully engrossed in his book.

I glance over at his book cover, and do not recognize it.

"Whatcha reading?"
"Secrets of anti-gravity propulsion"
"Oh...........is it, um, good?"
"Ya, really good, it's a physics book."
"A physics book? A physics book is your vacation reading?......You're a nerd!"

Yep. I love me a nerd!

2 comments:

DJ said...

Very cute!! I love my nerd too.

Tara R. said...

Do you think it will be made into a movie? Too funny.