Friday, October 23, 2009

A précis of news coverage

As long-time Fringe readers know, I really do love my job!

But, alas, like many jobs, even dream-jobs, there is usually little recognition for all the hard work we do.

That is, until now!

Last night on The CBC National News there was a call out to my little team of media monitors and analysts. Watch for yourself!!!!

Yep...now, if someone asks what I do for a living I can say, "I deliver a précis of news coverage to the Prime Minister!"

PM Harper is correct, he DOES NOT watch Canadian news broadcasts....I DO...FOR HIM!!!!

Which sounds more impressive than, I watch the news for the Prime Minister!

2 comments:

Silent Type said...

News making news about news... Nothing new here. Being PM is about making the news not watching the news....

Tara R. said...

'delivering a précis...' sounds a little sexy. Where can I get a job like that in the US?