Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ander-Pander Bear

I love you so very much.

Happy Birthday!

My dear Ander-Pander Bear,

You make me smile every single day. Your requests for "huggies and kissies" melt my heart. You can be silly, fierce, loving, and loyal all in the span of a few moments. You are a kind, loving, active, funny little man. I love your focus and how determined you can be in your play, work and in life in general. Your laugh and "excitement shake" are contagious.

You have changed my life forever - I love you very, very much. I am so proud of you already - and I cannot wait to see the wonderful man you will become.

Happy Birthday my little Ander-Pander Bear!

While we are celebrating, feel free to amuse yourselves with a few fun posts about Anderson!

6 comments:

Tara R. said...

Happy Birthday Anderson! Great photo.

Lainey-Paney said...

Awww...sweet.
Happy Birthday!

AutoSysGene said...

Awe, Happy Birthday, Little Man!! Sweet post!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Barrie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

and, Laura, I cannot believe we are both up at the same time. I believe my insomnia has run its course (for tonight, anyway), and I'm heading back to bed. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!