Well, it is 6:43 in the morning and the household is full with emotion.
Mommy and Daddy are HAPPY
- For the first time in over 7 months, Madigan slept through the night! She went to bed at 9PM and woke up at 6:25 in the morning.
Mommy is SLEEPY
- See above and add that Mommy's "booby-clock" woke her up every couple of hours.
Daddy is TIRED
- Poor Daddy worked till VERY LATE on Friday and then had to work all day Sunday. He did not get much of a weekend.
Mommy is EXCITED
- The boys spent the weekend with Nana and Pepe and they made a tree fort. Mommy misses the boys and cannot wait to hear all their tales of adventure.
Madigan is STUFFED
- It is early for Mags, but she has had a breakfast of champions - cereal, apple sauce and even some smashed up chicken with risotto and veggies.
Daddy is CONFIDENT and Mommy is ANXIOUS
- Later this morning Madigan goes to the Children's hospital for her follow-up appointment. Daddy is confident that the cyst found on her right ovary during her operation to remove her dermoid tumour is not a cause for concern. He is confident that it was simply an hormonal cyst and another surgery will not be needed.
- Mommy on the other hand is a bit anxious. She shares a wafer of Daddy's level confidence since Madigan is showing no signs of discomfort. But at the same time, she is anxious and is not really looking forward to long morning of tests and then the wait for results.
Madigan is OBLIVIOUS
- Madigan does not realize what is in store for her today. She has no idea that the reason she is getting all her favorite foods is that in 6 minutes, she cannot eat again until after the tests...which will probably not be completed till afternoon. Madigan is oblivious to the fact that so many people are praying for her.
Please send us your prayers and as many positive vibes you can muster.
Click here to read more about Madigan's story.