Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Houston, we had a problem!

OK- we are all set... Mr. Rogers Cable Guy came and replaced our modem, cable line and switchy do-hicky thingy. We now have Internet access again. WHEW, thank the techno-gods!

I was going through withdrawal...and it was only 27 hours!

When I called for a repair man they indicated that the earliest day-time appointment would be Friday morning. Is my NOOOOOoooooooooo still echoing through the rafters?!?!?!?!

I sobbed into the phone, " but I have already missed one NaBloPoMo post since I had no Internet connection...I need service now!" GASP, GASP, PANT, WAIL! I think I may have scared the young chap on the other end of the phone!

So, they squeezed me in this evening. We are back in business.

I promise a fun, uplifting, witty, intelligent post tomorrow...ummmmm...well, I cannot really promise that...but I do promise to get back on track to post every day for the rest of the month.

In the meantime - here are two posts that I am kinda proud of and hope you enjoy:
Lies, Cars and Graduation
That Mommy Moment

YIPPEEEE - Internet connection is back...and I will be too! Tomorrow - I need some sleep!

No comments: