Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lost: One Preschooler - Wordless Wednesday

This photo was taken on April 1, 2007.


This photo is certainly not a great photo - poor lighting, unattractive background, no special moment caught on film ... so why choose it for Wordless Wednesday?

In this photo DJ weighs 40.5 pounds and Anderson weighs 36 pounds, Madigan weighs just over 14 pounds and me, well, I weigh way too much.

Again you ask, so why choose it for Wordless Wednesday?

Well, last night at weigh-in I was down another 3.5 pounds - taking my total weight loss since September to be 37 pounds.

So, basically, I have lost a preschooler!

So, if you have a toddler hanging around, pick him or her up.

Awkward? Heavy? A nuisance? A burden?

Well, that is what I use to carry around all the time...now, it is gone - forever.

Yep, I have lost a preschooler!
Ya me!

11 comments:

InTheFastLane said...

That rocks! My preschooler isn't even 30 pounds yet, and I wouldnt want to carry him around every where :)

Kat said...

This is the first (and probably last) time I will be so excited to hear someone has lost a preschooler! YAY!
That is just fabulous!
Congratulations!!!!

Tara R. said...

LMAO... that is freakin' awesome! Congratulations. I'm still laughing. You go girl.

Pregnantly Plump said...

That is so great!! What a funny way to look at it. Congrats on the weight loss.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Totally rocks! Good for you, so amazing.

AutoSysGene said...

This is exactly how Joe and I measure our weight loss...we've lost two Hope's.

That is so awesome for all of us, huh?

WTG, Laura!!

ALF said...

Way to go!

Kellan said...

Lost a preschooler - ACK! I wondered about that title - how cute and CONGRATS!!!

Take care and keep it up - Kellan

Barrie said...

That really puts things in perspective. And you are utterly amazing!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Wow! Congratulations on losing a whole person! Amazing.

Momisodes said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful and quite an achievement :)